Please use the dropdown menu or scroll through the pages to select items to view.

This year’s SxSE Holiday Shop is a small, carefully chosen collection. Each of these artists is a professional at their craft and the items they are offering for sale reflect their talent and passion. Please enjoy browsing through their prints, photobooks, and objets d’art.  The artist retains 70% of the sale price of each item, with SxSE’s commission the remaining 30%.

We appreciate your patronage, and we wish each and every one of you a happy holiday season!


We'd love to hear what you think!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.